Click here to view the video in a larger format.
- Log into your LandlordStation account.
- Click on the SCREENING tab to the left of your dashboard.
- Choose the ORDER NEW SCREENING option at the top.
- Enter the applicant's email address. PLEASE NOTE: if you have more than one applicant you must provide unique emails for each report that you would like run.
- If you wish to run an eviction report, please check that box and choose the three states that you would like to run that in.
- Choose the property that this report will be filed under and input the rent, deposit, and lease term. (This information will be added in to help calculate the automated recommendation provided on the report)
- Input payment information.
- Choose the SAVE AND REVIEW option at the bottom.
- Review information
- If everything is in order, choose the COMPLETE TENANT SCREENING option.
- You will receive a notification here that the order has been placed as well as an emailed version. If you do not receive this you may have entered something incorrectly.
- Once you have ordered the tenant screening, that email is sent over to the applicant for authorization and to verify their identity.