Things you will need to do before you may set up automatic reminders for rent payments:
- Add the property that you're accepting rent for [here's how]
- Assign the tenant paying rent to that property [here's how]
- Add a bank account [here's how]
- Receive approval from the LandlordStation team to request online rent payments (you'll receive instructions once you've entered your bank account!)
Once your account has been approved for Rent Payments you'll be able to request rent from your tenants. Our most popular option is to set up an automated request to go out once a month.
- Go to the property you're requesting rent for
- Click on the three dots in the top, right-hand corner
- Choose "Update Property"
- Scroll down to the Rent Payment information at the bottom
- Enter Rent Amount
- Choose a Rent Due Day
- Choose the date you'd like the reminder email to be sent out to your tenant
- Check the box for automated rent requests
Your tenant will receive an email that looks like this:
Article is closed for comments.